Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Where to ask questions ?

Due to some unfortunate circumstances I am no longer answering nor responding to questions on Facebook and the Family Tree Maker groups that are there.

I have always had a place for users to ask questions in the About Tab on my Blog. AND I have had a Community on Google+, where people can have conversations about Family Tree Maker. Neither of which get much traffic.

I have added a new text box in the Right Panel of the Blog, just below the Archives of this blog.

The subject is Where to ask question?


at the bottom is a link that will take you to my Google+ Community. There is a place to ask to join the Community. Before you do, read the description of the community, on the Left, and the Pinned Post in the Community. Don't overlook clicking on the 3 dots, as the full post does not show when you look at the Community before joining.


When you ask to join, I look at your Google+ Profile to see what we have in Common, so I know why you want to join this private community. I am looking for something in your profile for that. Who you follow, kitten photos, don't count. I am looking to see if the requesting PERSON has something in common with the Community, and that requires a little work to add that information to your profile.

Please read those two documents, as I have tried to explain the purpose and goals of the Community.

Here is a link to that community.

Cousin Russ Genealogy Community

_______________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2017 by H R Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly