Friday, September 26, 2014

FTM2014 - Do I add an Unrelated Person ?

Am reviewing and updating my Research Log for my Grandmother in my database. In recreating my research log, I was looking at the Sources as I am going through the research and making sure that the Sources I have are in the FTM2014 Evidence Explained format and to review that source to see IF I missed anything.

In the 1900 Census, my grandmother was living with her Grandmother, but in the house where my grandmother had lived. Both of her parents had died. In that household was a lodge. I remembered that and have a hint as to who this person was and probably why this lodger was there.

I will show how I added this Unrelated Person to my database and will probably do some research on this person to really determine why this young women was there in 1900.



_______________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2014 by H R Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly