Sunday, April 27, 2014

FTMM-3 - New Installation with an Existing File

This is the first video and blog post specifically about Family Tree Maker for the Mac version 3.

I had the previous versions of Family Tree Maker for the Mac on my Mac laptop. I have been using it and have demonstrated it. I also wanted to know what the difference was between the PC version and the Mac version.

I had FTMM-2 on the Mac and a couple of working files, including several test files to use the TreeSync™ feature in FTMM-2.

I now have FTMM-3 installed and at the end of the installation FTMM-3 found my existing FTMM-2 file.

This video will show what happens now.



_______________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2014 by H R Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly